You can listen to Wakefield Talking Newspaper via any Amazon Alexa enabled device.
If you have already enabled the Alexa Talking Newspaper app, simply say ‘Alexa, play Wakefield Talking Newspaper’ and Alexa will find us. (If you don’t have the app enabled, the first time you say this, Alexa will talk you through enabling the app.)
Once you are listening to our paper, you can use the following commands to control your reading:-
Basic track controls:-
– “Alexa, next track”
– “Alexa, previous”
Some additional controls:-
– “Alexa, ask my talking newspaper to rewind 30 seconds”.
– “Alexa, ask my talking newspaper to skip half way”.
– “Alexa, tell my talking newspaper to jump to the third track”.
– “Alexa, tell my talking newspaper to jump to the the last track”.
– “Alexa, ask talking newspaper to play this track faster”.
Once you have listened to our paper, you might also want listen to any of the other Talking Newspapers that are linked to the Alexa app.